1. All payments will be made via Payza, PayPal, Skrill and NETELLER. No other method of payment is available at this time. You can only request an unlimited amount to be paid to the payment processor you've used to make the most of your purchases in monetary amount. The maximum amount you can request to the other payment processors is equal to the value of the purchases you've made Through them individually. In the event of equal most value of purchases between two or more payment processors you can make an unlimited payment request for each one that is part of the par.
2. All payments will be made instantly upon request or within 48 hours after being requested if the payment processor services are down.
3. The minimum amount paid is $2.00 on the first cashout. This amount will increase by $1.00 for each cashout until it reaches a fixed minimum amount of $10.00. From the amount paid, a fee can be deducted depending on the payment processor you use.
4. You can only request one payment at a time.
5. We are responsible only for submitting your payment to the payment processor. Any action after that is to be handled by the payment processor's support.
6. You must have a correct and existing Payza, PayPal or Skrill email address and / or a correct NETELLER ID. All payments will go directly to that user's email address and cannot be canceled. To have your payment sent by PayPal, be sure to have a PayPal account in a country whose accounts can receive money by PayPal and log in from one of those countries.
7. After requesting a payment, the user must wait 4 days before requesting another.
8. Users must accept the payments made to their Payza, PayPal, Skrill or NETELLER accounts in 30 calendar days or will have the payment canceled and it will not be refunded.
9. Any refund of any payment we send you will be ignored and it won't be added back to your account nor sent again.