1. FORUM AND GENERAL USER BEHAVIOR
1. You have access to reading the Forum, except for private areas.
2. When registered and logged in, you can post new topics or polls and answer or vote in previously created ones in the Forum.
3. You must respect other users in all of these areas under the penalty of being banned from them if you don't.
4. You have the right to express yourself without offending other users.
5. All kinds of publicity, attempts to get referrals, money offers/exchange/requests and the offer or request of services are prohibited in Forum posts/topics. Spamming the Forum with nonsense posts/messages, duplicated topics, illegal content, sharing email addresses,social website links and instant messenger IDs is also prohibited.
6. Any accusation without proof, intimidation, threat or disrespect against NeoBux and / or NeoBux staff / assistants, here or elsewhere will be seen as disrespectful and may lead to the removal of the privilege of using the Forum as well as the permanent suspension of your account, temporary suspension of membership or any other benefits.
7. Posting topics or messages that may directly or indirectly be prejudicial to NeoBux, its users, sponsors or service providers will be considered an offense and are strictly prohibited.
8. You need to view at least 250 advertisements before you can use the Forum.
1. As your password must be kept secret from others, we store it in an irreversible format. In the unlikely event of someone hacking into your account, we will not be held responsible. When you request your password, we will send you a new one to your email.
2. You can only have one account. Any attempt to create more than one account will lead to the termination of all of them. This also applies to your Payza / PayPal / NETELLER / Skrill account which has to be unique and not shared with another user.
3. Each advertisement can be viewed by the same IP only once per 24 hours. For viewing advertisements an internet connection must be used only by a single user every 24 hours. Any attempt to do otherwise may lead to the termination of your account. You can use multiple IP addresses to login. Logging in from proxies/VPN or shared network environments (such as, but not limited to schools, LAN house, cybercafés, etc.) is not allowed.
4. Your email addresses will not be shown, given or sold.
5. Accounts are not transferable.
6. NeoBux will not modify user account information based on user request.
7. Users using false information when registering or changing their personal settings will have their account suspended.
8. Only one account per computer is allowed to view advertisements. If more than one account in a single computer view advertisements, all of those accounts will be permanently suspended.
9. You can only use a maximum of 3 distinct computers in a 10 days period to view advertisements. Any attempt to use more than that in that defined period will cause an account suspension.
10. You must not automatically redirect any page to NeoBux or include the NeoBux site inside any other site visible or not.
11. Any attempt to manually or automatically reload/view pages intensively will lead to the permanent suspension of your account.
12. All currency values shown in your account including purchases and withdraws are in United States dollars (USD).
1. Each attempt, in any way, to hack into the system will be logged.
2. Sometimes we will warn you, sometimes we will not. In either way, when you request payout, our monitoring system will analyze your actions and take its own actions in return. Normally, attempts to hack the system will result in account termination.
3. We may or may not inform you that your account was terminated. In the first case, we will send you an email. In either case, you will be notified as soon as you try to use any of the services at NeoBux.